Qwik System Flush
$45.00 – $75.00
Qwik System Flush®, a patented formulation, is 5-10 times more effective in acid removal, moisture & oil absorption than competitive products. It is used to flush contaminants such as residual oil, acid, or moisture from refrigeration line sets. If you can’t replace refrigeration line sets after a burnout or R-22 to R-410a change out then you should use Qwik System Flush to remove residual contamination.
The following equipment will be required for each flushing operation:
- Qwik System Flush®. As a general rule, one 2 lb aerosol can will clean up to a 10 ton system. The amount needed will vary by size and level of contamination. See the chart below to estimate what you’ll need to complete your task.
|Qwik System Flush®
||2 lb Aerosol can for up to 10 ton systems
||1 lb Aerosol can for up to 5 ton systems
||(2) 1 lb Aerosol cans for up to 10 ton systems
- Qwik System Flush® Can Access Valve (QT1105 or supplied with QT1150 kit)
- Refrigerant charging hose with ¼” flare terminations (supplied with QT1150)
- A flare fitting for access to the section to be flushed – either a flare fitting that you can braze onto the piping, a Line Set Flush Tool (QT1110), or our QwikNozzle™ Squeeze-Handle Line Set Flush Tool (QT1106 or supplied with QT1150)
- An empty container to capture waste as it exits the line sets or components being flushed. Waste should be disposed of in accordance with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Compressed nitrogen cylinder with pressure regulator
- Safety glasses
- Protective gloves