9½” Hi-Leverage Cable Cutter
- Hi-Leverage Cutter designed and built for the professional.
- Hot-riveted joint for smooth wobble-free action.
- Forged tool steel meets A.N.S.I. Standards.
- These industrial quality cutters have shear-type jaws to grip wire securely for superior cuts.
- Induction-hardened cutting edge has Rockwell Hardness 55 – 60.
- Power Pro Grip® double-dipped handles for a slip proof grip.
- Cuts cable up to4/0 aluminum, 2/0 soft copper, and 100-pair 24 AWG communication wire.
- Does NOT cut steel or ACSR. (To cut ACSR see product #11047)
- Warning: Not insulated. Handles are NOT intended for protection against electric shock. Never use on or near live electrical circuits.