Peel & Stick Insulation Hanger (Washers Included)
- Fasteners and self-locking washers are manufactured from low carbon galvanized steel.
- Other spindle lengths, gauges and materials are available upon request.
- Shelf life is estimated at 2 years if hangers are stored at room temperature and at 50% relative humidity.
- Self Locking washers measure 1 1/8″ x 1 1/4″.
- Load per anchor should not exceed 3 lbs.
- Operating Temperature should not exceed 150 oF.
- Application temperature should exceed 40 oF.
- All fasteners are packaged 500 pieces in a sturdy cardboard carton.
- The Insulation Hanger will only stick to a clean, dry, smooth surface. Remove any oil, rust, loose paint, etc. before applying the fastener. Cleaning the surface is recommended.
- Peel off the backing paper. Notice that the Easy-Peel backing paper purposely overhangs the adhesive so that the paper is easy to grasp.
- Firmly press the fastener against the cleaning surface.
- Impale the insulation over the point of the fastener.
- Secure the insulation with the self locking washer.
- Bend or remove excess spindle.